Sell your textbooks, share exams & notes, read full course & prof reviews, win sweet prizes.
This authoritative and comprehensive anthology contains classic, ground-breaking articles which present the rationale behind current methodology and identify specific applications suitable for a wide range of teaching situations. Introductory notes, written by the volume editors, precede each section and provide a cohesive overview of subjects treated. Discussion questions and suggestions for further reading give in-depth attention to each topic and alert readers to important differences of opinion.
1. Search thousands of student ads at your school.
2. Message the seller. Meet on campus.
3. Trade directly. Save up to 90%. We keep nothing.
We also search 200 million online book deals (exclusive coupons, shipping deals) from 50,000 book sellers (from Amazon to mom & pop shops). If you end up buying from these guys, you get routed to their site. We don't actually sell the book.
Happy book hunting ;)
1. Enter book title & maximum price you're willing to pay.
2. We'll email you as soon as it becomes available.
Want to Sell Textbooks?
1. Enter ISBN & price. We'll auto fill the rest.
2. Post a FREE ad online.
3. We'll market it around campus & online.
4. Print Flyer (optional) & post around campus.