Sell your textbooks, share exams & notes, read full course & prof reviews, win sweet prizes.
Ranging from first peoples (before contact with the earliest European settlers) up to Confederation in 1867, The Peoples of Canada: A Pre-Confederation History, Third Edition, provides an in-depth examination of Canada's history. The volume looks at pre-contact northern North America exploration in the 16th and 17th centuries; settlement in the Atlantic provinces, the St. Lawrence Valley, and New France; the growth of the political changes that brought about the confederation of the four provinces of British North America into the Dominion of Canada; and the expansion of Canada's domain, society, and economy in the 19th century.
This third edition integrates extensively revised pedagogical features including timelines, end-of-chapter study questions, short chapter bibliographies, and excerpts from primary source documents. It is also supplemented by thoroughly updated ancillary materials including an Instructor's Manual, a Test Bank, PowerPoint slides, and a Student Study Guide.
1. Search thousands of student ads at your school.
2. Message the seller. Meet on campus.
3. Trade directly. Save up to 90%. We keep nothing.
We also search 200 million online book deals (exclusive coupons, shipping deals) from 50,000 book sellers (from Amazon to mom & pop shops). If you end up buying from these guys, you get routed to their site. We don't actually sell the book.
Happy book hunting ;)
1. Enter book title & maximum price you're willing to pay.
2. We'll email you as soon as it becomes available.
Want to Sell Textbooks?
1. Enter ISBN & price. We'll auto fill the rest.
2. Post a FREE ad online.
3. We'll market it around campus & online.
4. Print Flyer (optional) & post around campus.