Sell your textbooks, share exams & notes, read full course & prof reviews, win sweet prizes.
Conflict and consensus in american politics uses its titled theme to underscore both real life politics as well as the theory behind how american politics is supposed to work. The book's organizational framework, as well as features in each chapter, makes these connections clear to students of american government and offer, therefore, an accurate and positive view of how and why politics and government in the u.s. Work. Throughout this text, the topics of american politics are viewed through the lens of practice and theory with the prism of conflict and consensus shading the discussions of policy issues and political consequences. Rich with pedagogy, and supported by an unsurpassed ancillary package for both instructor and student, conflict and consensus in american politics offers a realistic introduction to politics by authors who bring distinctive expertise to bear on each topic
1. Search thousands of student ads at your school.
2. Message the seller. Meet on campus.
3. Trade directly. Save up to 90%. We keep nothing.
We also search 200 million online book deals (exclusive coupons, shipping deals) from 50,000 book sellers (from Amazon to mom & pop shops). If you end up buying from these guys, you get routed to their site. We don't actually sell the book.
Happy book hunting ;)
1. Enter book title & maximum price you're willing to pay.
2. We'll email you as soon as it becomes available.
Want to Sell Textbooks?
1. Enter ISBN & price. We'll auto fill the rest.
2. Post a FREE ad online.
3. We'll market it around campus & online.
4. Print Flyer (optional) & post around campus.