Sell your textbooks, share exams & notes, read full course & prof reviews, win sweet prizes.
Using the popular phylum-by-phylum approach and both live and preserved commercially available specimens, this comprehensive collection of 25 lab exercises in the structure and function of invertebrates allows readers to discover hands-on how the animals actually work. Throughout, readers make observations, conduct investigations, and ask and answer questions. Features phylogenetic descriptions, simple geological time scales, etymon for each phylum name, simple pronunciation guide for scientific names, and abundant illustrations. The Protozoans. Phylum Porifera. Cnidaria. Phylum Ctenophora. Phylum Platyhelminthes. Phylum Nemertea (Rhynchocoela). Phylum Gastrotricha. Phylum Rotifera. Phylum Acanthocephala. Phylum Mollusca. Phylum Annelida. Phylum Nematomorpha. Phylum Nematoda. Phylum Onychophora. Phylum Tardigrada. Phylum Arthropoda. Phylum Sipuncula (Sipunculida). Phylum Phoronida. Phylum Bryozoa. Phylum Kamptozoa (Entoprocta). Phylum Brachiopoda. Phylum Echinodermata. Phylum Chaetognatha. Phylum Hemichordata. Phylum Chordata. For anyone interested in the structure and function of invertebrates.
1. Search thousands of student ads at your school.
2. Message the seller. Meet on campus.
3. Trade directly. Save up to 90%. We keep nothing.
We also search 200 million online book deals (exclusive coupons, shipping deals) from 50,000 book sellers (from Amazon to mom & pop shops). If you end up buying from these guys, you get routed to their site. We don't actually sell the book.
Happy book hunting ;)
1. Enter book title & maximum price you're willing to pay.
2. We'll email you as soon as it becomes available.
Want to Sell Textbooks?
1. Enter ISBN & price. We'll auto fill the rest.
2. Post a FREE ad online.
3. We'll market it around campus & online.
4. Print Flyer (optional) & post around campus.