Sell your textbooks, share exams & notes, read full course & prof reviews, win sweet prizes.
An exciting, concise introduction to the discipline, the new second edition of the popular Principles of Sociology assembles an impressive team of Canadian Sociologists to introduce students to the key concepts and theories of sociology. In addition to explaining the fundamental principles of sociology, the text explores how those principles may be used to yield new and surprising insights into Canadian society and Canada's place in the world. This edition has been fully updated with new discussion of Religion, Gender and Sexuality, Race and Ethnicity, Mass Media, and Globalization, and comes with access to engaging MP3 clips from CBC. The result is a unique and enlightened overview of sociology that is ideally suited to one-semester introductory courses.
1. Search thousands of student ads at your school.
2. Message the seller. Meet on campus.
3. Trade directly. Save up to 90%. We keep nothing.
We also search 200 million online book deals (exclusive coupons, shipping deals) from 50,000 book sellers (from Amazon to mom & pop shops). If you end up buying from these guys, you get routed to their site. We don't actually sell the book.
Happy book hunting ;)
1. Enter book title & maximum price you're willing to pay.
2. We'll email you as soon as it becomes available.
Want to Sell Textbooks?
1. Enter ISBN & price. We'll auto fill the rest.
2. Post a FREE ad online.
3. We'll market it around campus & online.
4. Print Flyer (optional) & post around campus.