Sell your textbooks, share exams & notes, read full course & prof reviews, win sweet prizes.
Smith and Smith apply current thinking in the areas of valuation, real options, and the economics of contracts to new venture decision making. Readers learn to think of new ventures as portfolios of real options, value financial claims of the entrepreneur and venture capital investors, and structure financial contracts in light of new venture information problems. They also learn to use simulation and scenario analysis to evaluate the implications of uncertainty and financial decisions.
* Stresses the importance of strategy in new venture planning.
* Develops real-world context through relevant examples.
* Spreadsheet modeling and simulation using custom software provides hands-on learning.
1. Search thousands of student ads at your school.
2. Message the seller. Meet on campus.
3. Trade directly. Save up to 90%. We keep nothing.
We also search 200 million online book deals (exclusive coupons, shipping deals) from 50,000 book sellers (from Amazon to mom & pop shops). If you end up buying from these guys, you get routed to their site. We don't actually sell the book.
Happy book hunting ;)
1. Enter book title & maximum price you're willing to pay.
2. We'll email you as soon as it becomes available.
Want to Sell Textbooks?
1. Enter ISBN & price. We'll auto fill the rest.
2. Post a FREE ad online.
3. We'll market it around campus & online.
4. Print Flyer (optional) & post around campus.