Sell your textbooks, share exams & notes, read full course & prof reviews, win sweet prizes.
Acclaimed economists Hall and Lieberman have made the latest edition of MACROECONOMICS: PRINCIPLES AND APPLICATIONS as current as the headlines. Since real-world policy issues, decisions, and applications impact you on an everyday basis, Hall and Lieberman use these true, cutting-edge examples to illustrate core economic theory and application. Straightforward and easy-to-understand, this comprehensive text will equip you with a solid foundation in economics that you can build upon wherever your career path may lead. Hall and Lieberman's careful focus on important economic theories and applications, and how they relate to practical questions, effectively communicates that economics is an integrated, powerful body of knowledge that can address complex domestic and global issues. A wealth of interactive online exercises, graphing applications, and research resources will help reinforce your understanding of economic principles.
1. Search thousands of student ads at your school.
2. Message the seller. Meet on campus.
3. Trade directly. Save up to 90%. We keep nothing.
We also search 200 million online book deals (exclusive coupons, shipping deals) from 50,000 book sellers (from Amazon to mom & pop shops). If you end up buying from these guys, you get routed to their site. We don't actually sell the book.
Happy book hunting ;)
1. Enter book title & maximum price you're willing to pay.
2. We'll email you as soon as it becomes available.
Want to Sell Textbooks?
1. Enter ISBN & price. We'll auto fill the rest.
2. Post a FREE ad online.
3. We'll market it around campus & online.
4. Print Flyer (optional) & post around campus.