Sell your textbooks, share exams & notes, read full course & prof reviews, win sweet prizes.
Mass Communication in Canada examines the past, present, and future of mass communication and its effects on society. The book investigates all media from print media, film, radio, and television, to digital media such as the internet and e-mail, providing a framework for understanding the rapidly changing field of mass communication. Themes include media theories, the mass media, media culture and politics, media content, media and audiences, law and policy, the structure and role of media ownership, journalists as content producers, technology and current issues, and globalization.
1. Search thousands of student ads at your school.
2. Message the seller. Meet on campus.
3. Trade directly. Save up to 90%. We keep nothing.
We also search 200 million online book deals (exclusive coupons, shipping deals) from 50,000 book sellers (from Amazon to mom & pop shops). If you end up buying from these guys, you get routed to their site. We don't actually sell the book.
Happy book hunting ;)
1. Enter book title & maximum price you're willing to pay.
2. We'll email you as soon as it becomes available.
Want to Sell Textbooks?
1. Enter ISBN & price. We'll auto fill the rest.
2. Post a FREE ad online.
3. We'll market it around campus & online.
4. Print Flyer (optional) & post around campus.