Sell your textbooks, share exams & notes, read full course & prof reviews, win sweet prizes.
The Collins Dictionary of Sociology is a clear, balanced guide to the terms and concepts used in every area of sociology, and to related terms in political science, economics and anthropology. / More than 300 new entries / Dictionary-style definition at the beginning of each entry / Biographical entries on key figures in sociology and social theory, from Comte and Marx to Foucault and Habermas / Essential coverage of methodological terms and research techniques
1. Search thousands of student ads at your school.
2. Message the seller. Meet on campus.
3. Trade directly. Save up to 90%. We keep nothing.
We also search 200 million online book deals (exclusive coupons, shipping deals) from 50,000 book sellers (from Amazon to mom & pop shops). If you end up buying from these guys, you get routed to their site. We don't actually sell the book.
Happy book hunting ;)
1. Enter book title & maximum price you're willing to pay.
2. We'll email you as soon as it becomes available.
Want to Sell Textbooks?
1. Enter ISBN & price. We'll auto fill the rest.
2. Post a FREE ad online.
3. We'll market it around campus & online.
4. Print Flyer (optional) & post around campus.