Sell your textbooks, share exams & notes, read full course & prof reviews, win sweet prizes.
Environmental Change and Challenge: A Canadian Perspective , Third Edition, is an introduction to the rich, fascinating, and extremely topical field of environmental studies. Well-known and respected geographers Philip Dearden and Bruce Mitchell ground readers in the basic science of ecosystems so that they may knowledgeably explore a host of contemporary environmental issues, such as climate change, oceans and fisheries, forests, agriculture, water, minerals and energy, and endangered species and protected areas.
Throughout, the authors emphasize the interrelationship between human actions and environmental change and bring their field and policy experience to bear on topics with both Canadian and international relevance. The third edition of Environmental Change and Challenge also addresses the philosophies and methods behind planning and management, including management of increasingly stressed urban environments, and concludes with concrete steps for developing solutions for a planet facing complex and ever-changing environmental challenges.
1. Search thousands of student ads at your school.
2. Message the seller. Meet on campus.
3. Trade directly. Save up to 90%. We keep nothing.
We also search 200 million online book deals (exclusive coupons, shipping deals) from 50,000 book sellers (from Amazon to mom & pop shops). If you end up buying from these guys, you get routed to their site. We don't actually sell the book.
Happy book hunting ;)
1. Enter book title & maximum price you're willing to pay.
2. We'll email you as soon as it becomes available.
Want to Sell Textbooks?
1. Enter ISBN & price. We'll auto fill the rest.
2. Post a FREE ad online.
3. We'll market it around campus & online.
4. Print Flyer (optional) & post around campus.