Sell your textbooks, share exams & notes, read full course & prof reviews, win sweet prizes.
The industry-leading textbook for collision repair and refinishing is now updated to the NATEF 2006 Collision Repair and Refinish Program Standards. Written with clearer explanations and more detail than any other collision repair learning tool on the market, Auto Body Repair Technology, Fifth Edition delves into all aspects of collision repair, from initial collision evaluation, to estimating, to final paint detailing. And because the book is written by a leading author in the auto body field, readers will feel confident that they are learning skills and procedures that incorporate the latest advances in materials and methods.
1. Search thousands of student ads at your school.
2. Message the seller. Meet on campus.
3. Trade directly. Save up to 90%. We keep nothing.
We also search 200 million online book deals (exclusive coupons, shipping deals) from 50,000 book sellers (from Amazon to mom & pop shops). If you end up buying from these guys, you get routed to their site. We don't actually sell the book.
Happy book hunting ;)
1. Enter book title & maximum price you're willing to pay.
2. We'll email you as soon as it becomes available.
Want to Sell Textbooks?
1. Enter ISBN & price. We'll auto fill the rest.
2. Post a FREE ad online.
3. We'll market it around campus & online.
4. Print Flyer (optional) & post around campus.